October was a good month for www.jeubfamily.com. In case you missed any of the big blog posts, here’s a rundown in order of popularity. Note: The free book offer is still good through the end of the week, but we’re getting close to approaching the 100 mark. Be sure to get into that offer by following the directions in that article.
Favorite October Twitter pic: Lydia’s carved pumpkin. Subscribe to my twitter feed.
- Living Life to the Fullest in a Family Business (click through for your free book)
- Retweetable insights to “Love Another Child”
- Three Ways to Put Love Back in Your Marriage
- Children. They’re blessings. Always.
- Samaritan Ministries: They’ve Always Come Through for Us
- Love Is Making a Comeback
- Happy Birthday Havilah and Joshua (and thoughts on birthday traditions)
- The Deterioration of Language
- Home Schooling: Answer to Public School Woes?
- Politics: Don’t Ignore This Year
Are you missing more than you want? Be sure to subscribe to our website. There are several ways to do so:
- Email subscription. Click through this link and you’ll be sent an email every time we post a new article.
- Jeub Family Facebook page. If you are a Facebook fan, you’ll be notified of new articles, plus all sorts of other discussions.
- Chris’s Twitter Feed. If you are a Twitter fanatic like me, follow me. I keep my Twitter followers up to date on many things, most notably the content of this site.
- Wendy’s Twitter Feed. Wendy isn’t as much of a Twitter person, but news is updated on her Twitter.
- Cynthia’s Twitter Feed. Cynthia, our 18 year old, is incredible. For young ladies, especially, you’ll enjoy following Cynthia.