There are several unique characteristics of Wendy’s cookbooks. Few cookbooks are written this way:
- Additional chapters on how to shop frugally, but not feel its impact.
- The “spice-that-no-one-ever-heard-of” problem: most ingredients are bound to be in most homes.
- Index of key ingredients allow cooks to find recipes to fit their needs.
- Coil binding with durable front and back cover, ready for plenty of stains.
- Most portions cut to starndard-family sizes of 4-6. (There are a few “feeds 20” favorites, though.)
- Real recipes that the authors have been really eating over the years.
Most importantly, Wendy’s cookbooks get used. We have heard time and time again from people who rant and rave about how much they love these cookbooks. Here’s one that came just a couple weeks ago:
I just want to let you know that I purchased your cookbook when it first came out and I use it to this day. My husband just loves the food and in the summer there are always refrigerator pickles to snack on! I only cook for two so sometimes there are plenty of leftovers and other times I just reduce the recipe but I just want you to know that we love it!!!
Thank you for your ongoing inspiration,
Sold? I hope so. Every family out there would love to eat as well as the Jeubs. Click here to order your cookbooks today!
Do you own Wendy’s books? Comment about it here. And use the share links below to share the news of this limited-time offer…