We’ve revved up our mission. We have a unique proposition for families: LOVE IN THE HOUSE. This was the title of our first book, and the “love” themes that have followed have impacted visitors to this site.
(Due to a blizzard and -7 degree weather here in Colorado, we didn’t have a big party like usual at our home. Bummer! This is from four years ago.)
Since October, we’ve blogged everyday on issues that are important to us. Our New Year’s Resolution is to keep this daily momentum going, focusing on issues that impact our home. Family issues typically revolve around the Greatest Commandment (love God and love one another). It’s exciting to see how love impacts our family, and we devour the comments to see how love impacts yours.
We love this blog, and we hope you do too. Take a look at the top 10 articles from the last few months of daily blogging. More will certainly come in 2011!
JeubFamily.com Stats for Oct-Dec 2010
1,540 Facebook Friends
967 Email Subscribers
Want to stay connected?
- God Doesn’t Want Us to Have Children
- Frugal Shopping and Fruitful Meals
- Jeub Christmas Letter 2010
- How Much Does Your Thanksgiving Dinner Cost?
- Living Life to the Fullest in a Family Business
- When Couples Disagree Over Having Another Child
- Budgeting for Christmas
- Don’t Mix Messages on Infertility
- Kombucha Tea
- Reasons We Chose Adoption (from a guest blogger)