Our Training Minds Ministry Speech & Debate Camp will be in Estes Park in August. I took Tabitha and Noah last week to tour the new facilities. Wait till you see this video of the elk!
The awesome sites and amenities make Colorado Camp the best camp ever. If you are interested in making a family vacation out of this, this is the year to do it. Check these amenities out…
- Absolute gorgeous scenery of the Rocky Mountains.
- YMCA of the Rockies new & renovated facilities and recreational activities galore.
- Tons to do! Archery, hiking, frisbee, volleyball, climbing wall, craft center, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, rafting, swimming, tennis, zip line, etc., etc.
- Brand new lodging, hotel accommodations, and even maid service.
- All-you-can-eat buffet meals all included in pricing.
- Classes taught by the nation’s best coaches, and keynote speaker.
- Topical sessions tailored for Stoa, NCFCA, and Logos debate leagues.
- Parents save 50% off tuition, the most we’ve ever offered for a camp.
- Round-robin tournament to conclude the week of training.
Tabitha and Noah agree: This year’s camp is going to be awesome!
No kidding, we walked up to these monstrous elk, one a trophy 7×7!
No, this is not a statue. Elk roam the grounds freely.
Brand spanking new facilities, log lodging, views!
Hotel accommodations: 2 double beds per room + one add’l mattress.
Clean bathrooms in each room with daily maid service!
Every room comes with a table and chairs to get work done.
Lodging fireplaces, lounges, complementary coffee, and more.
Meeting rooms are spacious and come with kitchen accommodations.
You have to use your imagine here: This fire pit is right outside one of the conference rooms, surrounded by majestic mountains of Rocky Mountain National Park.
The lodging couldn’t be nicer, Tabitha thinks.
Ram’s Horn Mountain Lodge lobby fireplace and sitting area.
Tabitha and Noah visited in January. August will be beautiful…with spectacular views!
See www.trainingminds.org for complete information.