January was our best month in our 5-year blogging history: 19,689 visits! Pageviews: 52,452. In fact, the last three months (Nov-Jan) have been our most successful months ever. This even beats our days when we were on television.
Just in time, too, for the release of our new book, Love Another Child. We can’t wait for you to delve into it. Signed 1st printings are ready to order exclusively from Monument Publishing. We cover our most intimate and most challenging topics about family, a real page-turner. Order our book here.
Curious on what our most popular posts were in January? You may enjoy catching some of those you have missed. Here they are:
January 2011 Most Popular Articles:
- If You Couldn’t Afford Children, Would You Have One Anyway? (Part 1) (68 comments)
- Frugal Shopping and Fruitful Meals (Part 3) (47 comments)
- Frugal Shopping and Fruitful Meals (Part 2) (16 comments)
- Poverty: What’s So Bad About It? (102 comments)
- Homemade Macaroni & Cheese (22 comments)
- Four Thoughts on Government Assistance (38 comments)
- If You Couldn’t Afford Children, Would You Have One Anyway? (Part 2) (19 comments)
- Expect the Best in Your Spouse (37 comments)
- When Parental Authority Is Undermined…By Your Parents (23 comments)
- How Life Has Changed (11 comments)