“I’m a blogger. I roll out of bed, make coffee, and rev up my laptop. I then proceed to change the world.” – Chris Jeub
For a blogging family, we sure haven’t been blogging lately. We’re not slacking, just extremely busy. We have a lot going on, some of which is re-strategizing how we utilize the assets we have at our disposal to make a positive impact in the world. Here me out for some boring back-room discussion.
What We’ve Got Going On
You may not even know it, but there are five Jeubs in the blogosphere, each making an impact in the blogosphere. My mom calls me the “blogging guru,” and I suppose I am. I’ve kept up with Internet technology since 2001 when I was an Internet editor for Focus on the Family, and I can honestly say I enjoy it. Collectively, these Jeub family blogs get over a thousand visits per day. Not too bad! And what is most exciting is that each one of them do something unique in the world. Here’s a rundown of each of them.
- ChrisJeub.com – I launched this site a week ago, and already it is generating a ton of traffic. The angle is unique: I blog about self-employment and heading up your own call to life. “Make it work” is what this site is about.
- JudyJeub.com – My mom (popularly known as Grandma in our house) went from writing in notebooks to daily blogger after a few tutorial lessons. Her thoughts are often lighthearted and witty. I love reading them. It is like my mom is there with me in the mornings sharing her fun thoughts.
- JeubFamily.com – Wendy blogs about motherhood. I blog about a whole bunch of things. This summer may be thin, but we’ll continue blogging on Family, Children, Love and Jesus. Good golly, we have 16 children too.
- BirchHavenResort.com – My sister and her husband (Kate and Jerry) own a resort in Northern Minnesota. This is a site that is meant to draw attention to her northern Minnesotan resort. Book a cabin and enjoy some fishing!
- TrainingMinds.org – Our family activity is academic speech and debate, and TrainingMinds.org is the blog behind the camps and curriculum. Right now I post about events and new products, but I’m planning to expand this later after we finish our 2012 camps.
How You Can Benefit from This
This is a lot of world changing, ain’t it. Perhaps you find this back-room discussion interesting, but it begs the question: What is in it for you?
Two things. First, you can enjoy the next 30 days of blog posts on JeubFamily.com “The Best of the Jeubs.” We’ve been blogging for six years. Wow! And we’ll be running the most popular posts till the end of September. Some are thoughtful, some controversial. You’ll enjoy them, I’m sure.
Second, you can enjoy 50% off all our JeubFamily.com products. It doesn’t matter how many or few you order, they are 50% off. Simply go to http://monumentpublishing.com/jeub-family and load up your cart. All items are marked down 50% till the end of the month. This is an awesome deal!
Let your friends know about the sites above, or this one. We love life and we love to talk about Family, Children, Love and Jesus. If this fits the mold of someone you know, forward this link to them. Our hope is that everyone who reads our blogs are encouraged to love God and the plan He has for life. Enjoy!