We’re planning a special sale for Christmas this year, and we want to make sure you — as a valued friend — get a head’s up on it. Our publisher isn’t advertising these till Black Friday, but you get advanced dibs into these blow-out items. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
$10 Item: Stocking Stuffer Gift Certificate
Do you know someone who would appreciate some “love in the house” this Christmas? Get a $10 gift certificate to any of Monument Publishing’s products, including all off the Jeub Family resources. You will receive a postcard with a coupon code for $10 off ANYTHING.
$25 Item: Jeub Family Gift (+ FREE Stocking Stuffer!)
Choose TWO of any of our books for only $25 (up to $50.90 value) – PLUS receive the $10 Stocking Stuffer for FREE! What a great way to bless your spouse, parents, in-laws, neighbors, and church friends this Christmas season. Pick any TWO with your $25 order:
- Love Another Child – Hardcover ($30.95 value)
- Love Another Child – Softcover ($13.95 value)
- Love in the House ($14.95 value)
- Love in the Kitchen Volume 1 ($19.95 value)
- Love in the Kitchen Volume 2 ($19.95 value)
- Love in a Diet ($14.95 value)
$50 Item: Jeub Family Package
Do you want to have all the books? All the books above – and we make sure you get the Hardcover Edition of our latest Love Another Child – are a $100 value that regularly sells for $60. We are slashing that down even further for only $50 this week. This package includes:
- Love in the House (Retail $14.95). Chris & Wendy’s first book explaining fundamentals of large-family living, plus a response to the 2007 TLC television show Kids by the Dozen.
- Love Another Child (Retail $30.95). Chris & Wendy’s second book digging deeper into the conviction of welcoming another child into your family life.
- Love in the Kitchen Vol. 1 (Retail $19.95). Wendy’s first cookbook packed with real home recipes, coil bound and easy to use.
- Love in the Ktichen Vol. 2 (Retail $19.95). Wendy’s second cookbook, coauthored with daughter Cynthia and including family favorites from Wendy’s sisters, in-laws, and friends.
- Love in a Diet (Retail $14.95). Wendy’s diet book detailing how she keeps her weight and health in good order, even after 16 children!
Perfect Gift at the Perfect Price
Whichever gift you give – $10, $25, $50 – it will be loved by your friends and family members. They’re worth it! Consider these people:
- Your spouse. All our books are easy reads that carry a punch of logic and reason.
- Your in-laws or parents. Need the quick read that explains the heart of children? Our books do this.
- Your church friends. Think of that person who loves family life. Our books are encouraging reminders of the joy they love.
- Your friends. Want to do a book group? Now’s the time to stock up on the books.
Merry Christmas, friends. May love fill your holidays!
Chris & Wendy Jeub