There are several Jeub bloggers, and we’re listing them as such:
- Jeub Family (www.jeubfamily.com) – That’s this site. Wendy and Chris will be the main bloggers, talking parenting and family.
- Cynthia Jeub (www.cynthiajeub.com) – Thoughts from a 20-something college student, theological and philosophical.
- Chris Jeub (www.chrisjeub.com) – Dad’s businesses and entrepreneurial musings.
- Judy Jeub (www.judyjeub.com) – Grandma Jeub’s blog, whimsical and fun, daily thoughts from Chris’ mom.
There are also blogs that are set up for our ministry and businesses. Our fingerprints are all over these, but they are not author-centric blogs:
- Training Minds (www.trainingminds.org) – Our speech and debate training site.
- Monument Publishing (www.monumentpublishing.com) – Our book publishing e-commerce site.
- Birch Haven Resort (www.birchhavenresort.com) – Chris’ sister’s resort in northern Minnesota.
We hope this organizes our life some. And I hope it specifically points you in the direction you want to go. Thanks!