Frequently Asked Questions
“How do you do it?” is a popular question for our family of 16 kids. Here’s our attempt to explain some of the “how.” Leave your comments on what you would like us to answer! We’ll do our best to fit an answer in.
One of the biggest questions we get: “How can you afford all those children?” Believe it or not, we live modestly and frugally…and we live like kings. We do not rely on government assistance of any kind, either. Lots of answers here for how we keep things together financially.
- What kind of health insurance do you carry?
- How do you budget for Christmas?
- How do you cook for such a large family?
- How do you keep your groceries between $500-$700/month?
We have 16, so we must love them. Funny, many parents pull their hair out with one or two children, then end up taking drastic measures to keep from having more. Really, life is wonderful with so many children, and here are some answers to popular questions.
- How do you handle fights between siblings?
- How do you keep things quiet?
- How do you find enough time for each child?
- How do you celebrate birthdays?
- What’s the end to the Alicia story?
We often get told, “I just want to be a fly on your wall to truly find out how the Jeub household runs!” Let’s try to answer some of the most popular questions.
- How does Wendy keep her weight down?
- What kind of recipes do you like?
- How do Chris and Wendy find time for themselves?
- What do you do in your home school?
- What do you do for a living?
- How do you keep a clean house?
- What do you drive?
- How do you deal with the negative comments?
Since 2006, we have enjoyed opening our home to the media at various times throughout our busy lives.