Our aim is to encourage couples to instill Love in the House. The subtitle of our book of that name states quite plainly: “Filling Your Home with the Greatest Commandment.” We very much want to visit your conference, workshop, church or gathering to help encourage your audience.
We are event planners ourselves, so we know how important it is to find just the right speaker for your event. We want to help make it a wonderful time for you and your people, as custom-fit as we can make it, so we want to make our relationship with you and your organization as personal as possible. Here are some links to more explanation of who we are, our experience as speakers, and some next steps to booking us.
Wendy speaks primarily to women, parents, homeschool groups, church gatherings, and pro-life rallies. With advanced notice, Wendy is able to custom her talk specifically to your taste. Topics she has prepared include:
- Cheaper by the Dozen. Practical help on living a frugal life. Perfect for parents in a tight economy, Chris and Wendy walk through ideas that will make the smallest income a freeing, loving home.
- Love in the House. Love, the Greatest Commandment, is sometimes tougher than it sounds on the surface. Chris and Wendy share their personal struggles and gives hope to families who want to love one another again.
- Love Another Child. There are numerous reasons the world gives for avoiding another child. The Jeubs list and removes the barriers in your way.
- Diet & Exercise for Moms. Wendy is the mother of 16 children, but she weighs less than she did when she and Chris were married. Author of Love in a Diet, you can guess Wendy has a lot to say about diet and exercise.
- Wendy on Marriage:
- Wendy on Record of Wrongs:
- Wendy on Affirmations of Love:
Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to connect with Wendy on your next speaking engagement.
Chris speaks to fathers, parents, hunters, entrepreneurs, businessmen and women, educators, and academic speakers and debaters. He is a teacher and lecturer of a diverse range of subjects, a professional adaptable to your needs. In fact, Chris is a coach of national speech competitors. Some of his more polished talks include:
- Family Business. The Jeubs have been running a family business for over a decade. Chris attained an MBA from Regis University in 2005 for the sole purpose of building a family business.
- Speech & Debate. The Jeubs are avid speakers and debaters in what is popularly known as “the homeschool sport.” Learn how to set up your family curriculum to enjoy this worthy activity.
- Heritage of Hunting. The Jeubs are hunters and believe hunting to be one of the most enjoyable family activities available. Lydia won a national speaking tournament with an expository speech on her hunting experience, and Chris has trained other families to enjoy hunting as a family.
Chris speaks with other speech coaches at his own camps through Training Minds Ministry, a nonprofit organization that trains competitors in speech and debate leagues. He is a favorite speaker at speech and debate tournaments and at education conferences. Check out these short clips of Chris speaking:
- Chris on Truth Setting Competitors Free:
- Chris’ Invitation to the 2012 National Invitational Tournament of Champions:
Chris is available to speak at your event. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to begin the dialogue.
We require a honorarium, travel expenses, and vendor rights at your event. It’s difficult to give a definitive cost until we get to know your exact needs, but here is an outline on costs you can expect.
- Honorarium. There will be a general cost for speaking. The length of speaking time, the number of Jeubs needed, the duration of stay, and the timing of the event will all play into the amount required.
- Love Offering. For nonprofit or charitable groups, a love offering may be offered.
- Travel. As needed, flights, mileage, and car rental will either be billed to the host or an agreed amount will be determined ahead of time.
- Vendor. We like to sell our books, and your audience will want to buy them up. Depending on the venue, we will work with you and your organization to allow for a Jeub Family vendor booth.
What You Can Expect
We should be honest: we’re a large family with a lot of demands on our plate. But that shouldn’t hinder your expectations for a professional relationship. Dealing with the Jeubs, you can expect:
- Prompt and quick responses to all correspondance. No email or phone call will go unanswered.
- We will want to get to know you and your audience. Expect a personal conversation before any agreement is required.
- We will announce your event on our website and our social media channels.
- Followup with you personally to make sure we fit your expectations.
Your Next Step
Are you interested? We sure hope you are. Your next step is to get a hold of us and begin the conversation. Use the contact form below, and an email will be sent to our booking agent to set up an interview.
Note: this initial response may take a few days. But once you’re connected with us, you will have more immediate contact to help make your event run smoothly.